I’ve been a little scattered lately with the new project, trying to keep my house from falling down around me, and oh yeah, taking care of triplet toddlers! A couple things have come to my attention this morning..
1. I am a really rotten fundraiser. See the March For Babies widget in the sidebar?? Every dollar raised helps premature babies have a better chance at living a healthy, long life. Since my babies were preemies, this cause is very close to home for us. If you are so inclined, we would really appreciate any donation you could spare- no matter how small!
2. I haven’t posted pictures of the kids in at least a couple days! What’s wrong with me? Here you go:
(Actually, Ben is obsessed with utensils. They are a surefire way to keep him occupied while diaper-changing and he usually will not give it up for a while)
I have been given the Kreativ Blogger Award! How cool! Thanks to Kristen at Ladybug Blessings!
When given the award you list 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know…you are Kreativ.
OK… oh so many things that I love but I’ll narrow it down to 7..
1. Being a stay-at-home Mom. I get to be the one that sees all the firsts, no one has to tell me how my kids were today! I am lucky, lucky , lucky.
2,3,4. Lily, Ben and Cameron. For making me laugh, every day and cry (happy tears) just about every day as well.
5. My husband. I came home from a meeting last night and he had the whole house picked up, including the kids play yard. (Even put all the balls back in the ballpit- now that’s a pain in the butt!)
6. My new venture/Blog Network! Go here to find out more! Sorry, had to get that in. I’m having lots of fun so far with this new blog.. if you haven’t joined as a follower please do! The more support we get, the more sponsors we will get, and the more cool stuff we can give away!
7.Disney. I lost the magic for a few years after working there (for slave wages), but it’s definitely back for me. It’s my happy place, (when it’s not too crowded and I don’t get harrassed by strangers for being “just like Octomom.”)
OK. now to pass this on to 7 blogs.. yikes. I am going to save that part for later- I hear babies waking up! Have a great weekend!